Enlitech is committed to providing the best solution tailored to your needs. Our new product QE-mini is a testing tool with a good cost performance for universities and research institutions to test Quantum Efficiency (QE) / Spectral Response (SR) / Incident photon to converted electron (IPCE) of solar cells. The unique DC mode measurement，which enables users to measure any type of solar cells, especially for Dye-sensitized (DSSC), Photoelectrochemical (PEC) and Perovskite (PVK) solar cells.
Features of QE-mini Perovskite/DSSC Solar Cell Quantum Efficiency Measurement System:
Enlitech has successfully gotten QE-mini into market. QE-mini provides high accurate measurement with reasonable price which brings tangible benefits to customers. For more detailed information, please click 『QE-mini Perovskite/DSSC Solar Cell Quantum Efficiency Measurement System 』
- Good cost performance, low maintenance cost and long life.
- Measurement Range: 350 nm ~ 1100 nm， it provides the full-range visible light, ultra violet (UV) and near-infrared (NIR) of spectrum to meet user’s measurement needs.
- The light source provides stable and smooth spectrum curve, and a more precise measurement result in visible and near-NIR range compared to the conventional Xenon light source.
- High-intensity monochromatic light, measurement repeatability is better than 99%。
- DC mode has a faster measurement speed compared to conventional AC mode.
- With the combination of DC mode and DC light bias, it optimizes the measurement results.
- Shielding box with low stray light, which makes the DC mode measurement more accurate.
- EQE and IQE in-situ measurement
Note: Source from Wikipedia (Michael Grätzel) and Gordon Research Conferences